What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Search engine optimization is the process of writing a webpage with the right Meta tags in the appropriate parts of a web page to be crawled by web crawlers, web spiders, and web robots later to be indexed on search databases to be searched by internet users or consumers.
- As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.The plural of the abbreviation SEO can refer to “search engine optimizers,” those who provide SEO service.
Why is Search Engine Optimization important?
- SEO services should be a necessary part of running and maintaining a website for your business. It has been estimated that over 75% to 86% of all internet users use search engines to find products, services, and obtain information. If you plan to have visitors on your website, to sell products or to promote products, this is the best way to gain traffic. This is because it is the way to reach more people on the internet.
How long is the Process?
- SEO Service takes time mainly because it takes a while for web crawlers to get your website crawled before indexed in databases. Sometimes it can take up to 9 months, in an ideal situation the wait period is 6 weeks. The process of optimization for higher rankings can take about 2 months. Benefits In the long run, you will gain increase in web traffic, increase sales, and your website will be frequently crawled by web robots this will aid in link popularity and link visibility – this means your website can be easily found on the web. Compared with pay per click advertising, SEO service is way cheaper.
What is the challenge?
- The challenge is, knowing your industry toward finding appropriate keywords, and making the web page or web site both search engine and user friendly.